Press & Media
We can help you constructively engage with print media (newspapers, newsletters, books, print magazines, etc.), as well as other media such as TV, radio, e-newspapers, podcasts, news apps, websites, etc. Our Press & Media solutions help you build your external reputation as well as consolidate your position as a thought leader.
Press and Media Services
Press and media are said to form the fourth pillar of any democratic form of government. Together, they refer to the global news industry that collects and delivers daily informational updates of current affairs and other topics of relevance to the masses at large. While press usually refers to the print media (newspapers, newsletters, books, print magazines, etc.), media is an all-encompassing term that means broadcast news and online news in addition (TV, radio, e-newspapers, podcasts, news apps, and websites etc.).
The news-covering and the news-dissemination agencies together serve the responsibility of keeping the masses updated on whatever is happening around, and in the truest manner possible. Every business, whether an MNC or a start-up, would do well to manage its press and media presence with the help of the right professionals. We at TBC extend comprehensive and premier press and media services to all sorts of industries and businesses, and also help manage existing presence to that effect.
The value of the global media and entertainment industry is pegged at around USD 2 trillion as of 2021. Out of this, the share of the press is around 22%, while that of media sans press is the remaining 78%. Over 100,000 news articles are published online every single day across the globe. Around 20,000 newspapers worldwide together sell billions of copies every day. Over 2000 TV news channels fetch daily news for the masses from different parts of the world. Also, there are around 2 million podcasts running worldwide. Around 2.5 billion people across the world still read newspapers every day, making for around 31% of the world’s population.
Every business leaves an automatic media impression based on its daily set of activities. And, businesses that choose to manage their press and media presence fare better in terms of branding, perception, and reputation in comparison to those who choose to leave it to luck and/or external factors. We at TBC are always there to help your business make the most out of your press and media presence. With us, you get to choose what goes out, how it goes out, and when it goes out, while we extend professional advice on the same. We also churn regular and exclusive press and media content for your business in addition.
Factors driving adoption of press and media solutions
A lot of diverse businesses are choosing to prioritize their external reputation over many mundane activities forming their operations. Many of them have been doing so over the past many years in a successful manner, while some have been on it almost since the time of their business inception. Factors driving rapid business adoption of professional press and media services are as follows:
- A large chunk of consumer base and target audience chooses to transact with any business primarily based on its media reputation. Therefore, to segment your consumer-base and target your brands is one thing, while positioning them properly through professionally managed media presence is entirely another, as also driving your target audience to respond to requisite calls-to-action (CTAs) from time to time.
- All businesses are always answerable to their governments and industry-specific regulatory bodies in addition to their own board of directors. As such, this law of science is completely relevant in the business context of today – to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Letting your press and media presence be managed by professionals also give your business a strategic edge and a competitive advantage over your direct and indirect competitors.
- Your top-line and bottom-line stands substantially impacted as a result of the quality of your press and media presence.
- and more.
What’s in it for you
There is ample value lying in press and media for every sort of business, and for that matter, their customer, clientele, and consumers too. The critical-to-business (CTB), critical-to-quality (CTQ), and critical-to-customer (CTC) attributes that stand benefited/positively impacted as a result of our press and media solutions are:
For you - the business
- Top-line and bottom-line impact
- Market and product leadership
- Improved brand perception in the eyes of the audience and masses at large
- Good industry and stakeholder relations
- Better organic and inorganic growth
- and more.
For your customers and consumers
- Enhanced customer delight and consumer satisfaction
- Deep education and awareness of products and services
- Raised benchmarks of customer service and process excellence
- Raised expectations of target audience leading to product and operational innovation
- Thought leadership and stakeholder management
- and more.
Newspapers and magazines
Newspapers form the most traditional and endorsed medium of reading and consuming news by masses at large across the world on a daily basis. Magazines top them up with their monthly and/or quarterly issues. We at TBC cater to this section of press in a manner of both depth as well as the quality of coverage for your business. We also frame the content on top of publishing by gaining an in-depth understanding of your business in a 360-degree manner.
Newsletters and print books
Newsletters and books form the other significant faction of press and print media for any business. We take care of these aspects too, courtesy our prior expertise and cumulating business wisdom.
TV and Radio
TV and radio together form a large share of the global pie of broadcast news and media. A large chunk of masses and classes subscribe to these methods of news consumption in addition to print media. We ensure that for you, broadcast media too fetches rich dividends.
News apps and websites
News apps and websites form the fastest-growing media segment worldwide. As smartphones become more affordable and given the rapidly-increasing digital and internet literacy worldwide, news apps and websites can never be left behind by those who wish to truly leverage their press and media presence.
All other forms of press and media, viz., podcasts, e-newspapers, webinars, and social media-based news fall under this category, and continue to be actively managed by us at TBC.
The Business Content (TBC) is leading content development, digital marketing, and technology solution enterprise. In this digital native era, we offer highly engaging content services, ROI-driven digital marketing, and tailor-made technology solutions. We work with large enterprises & corporates as well as SMBs and upcoming start-ups. We have proven expertise in a host of sectors and industries. We help our clients to build and design comprehensive brand strategies, engage better with key stakeholders, secure potential leads, and enhance overall social presence. We accomplish this through a blend of creative thinking, out-of-the-box innovation, and adopting industry-defining technologies and Rich media solutions.
How global businesses can enter and establish themselves in Indian markets
Indian fintech content strategy
Middle east communciation strategy
The Approach of TBC