Search engine marketing (SEM) or pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a paid form of digital marketing that pertains to the promotion of web pages and websites by boosting their discoverability in Google search results. SEM becomes all the more important in today's age, where a vast majority of business and end consumers have shifted to online modes of shopping and information search.
Our solutions for search engine marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) or pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a paid form of digital marketing that pertains to the promotion of web pages and websites by boosting their discoverability in Google search results. Over the past few years, the market of SEM has caught up in a big way, with businesses of all kinds choosing to enhance their online presence with the help of PPC marketing. SEM becomes all the more important in today's age, where a vast majority of business and end consumers have shifted to online modes of shopping and information search.
Research has it that a vast majority of online users and consumers reach a particular website by performing online search using specific keywords on one or more search engines. SEM refers to the web impression or web click-based paid online advertising that improves the ranking of the website in organic search results over search engines. What makes SEM more important than SMO is the fact that most online users search for information on search engines with a more commercial intent vis-a-vis spending time on social media.
Elements of SEM include the ad copy, landing page, SEM campaign, analytics, keywords, the per click spend budget, ad title, ad URL, ad layout, and ad duration. Ad copy refers to the text description of the advertisement to be promoted on which the entire PPC campaign is based. Landing page refers to your website's business page that the user would land on upon clicking the ad.
The campaign refers to the superset composed of all your PPC ads that let you manage your business SEM strategy from time to time. Web analytics refers to the real-time statistical features provided to you as a part of your PPC account (Google AdWords, for example) that let you analyse your ads' performance and manage your campaign better.
Keywords are sets of search phrases that you align your ads against. The right choice of keywords boosts your business' discoverability and relevance on Google. PPC budget refers to the rate of spending you agree for running your ads on a per-user-click basis. Ad title refers to the first piece of a short text that the users get to see on your ads (and is followed by the detailed ad copy).
Ad URL refers to the URL of the web page that users would land on upon clicking your ad (you can configure desired CTAs in there). Ad layout pertains to the format and the structure in which you'd like to display your ad on Google. Ad duration means the number of days, weeks, or months you choose to run your ad.
Factors driving adoption of SEM solutions
SEM is one of the primary digital marketing solutions designed by our agency. We work with your business and website to frame search engine marketing strategies that boost your website's online visibility and facilitate higher-quality lead generation and product enquiries.
- Our thoughtfully-designed SEM strategy works for your business in alignment with your objectives, mission, and vision to strengthen your online brand and presence, and evoke users' attention towards the unique set of products and services you bring to the market.
- Effectively, your website attracts higher traffic in quality and quantity, and you become more visible and popular in the competitive online space.
- We ensure that the ROI on your SEM efforts stands justified in a short span of time.
- and more.
What’s in it for you
The space of online search engines is growing fast by the day and we use this fact along with our expertise to let you make the most out of your SEM efforts.
For you - the business
- Whether you operate more in the B2B or the B2C space, we give your business the online SEM coverage it wants and deserves.
- Our deep understanding of how search engines operate and the PPC algorithms work allows us to design your end-to-end SEM strategy in an optimal manner.
- Such an approach at our end has enabled us to successfully create and execute SEM strategies for diverse clients belonging to industries such as real estate, e-commerce, retail, education, finance, and technology.
- Moreover, all our SEM interventions are designed and run keeping in mind our clients' specifications and requirements.
For your customers and consumers
- Increase the paid visibility and relevance of your website, products, services, and business, and attract higher quality traffic and leads.
- Achieve outstanding levels of ROI on your SEM efforts in a quick span of time.
- Boost your online brand and build greater interest and loyalty amongst your users.
- Perform an automatic promotion of your business whenever you run ads.
- Get to know the requirements and the preferences of your audience in the space of your products and services.
- Reach a bigger share of your target audience in a single go.
- Strengthen your digital marketing strategy further and find yourself equipped with one more way to generate business.
- Explore newer ways to connect better with your users and establish two-way communication.
- and more.
Existing SEM Diagnosis
When we join hands to assess your current PPC capital and devise ways to leverage and grow it further, we end up supporting each other to a huge extent. You see higher web traffic, search result rankings boost, lead generation, and product enquiries for your business, while we gain the contentment of having utilized our capabilities to help one more client meet their business results.
Future SEM Strategy and Execution
Our approach to SEM takes into account your business factors such as time, money, effort, and other available resources to craft a final PPC strategy that is both robust and flexible.
SEM Advisory and Consulting
In addition to implementing SEM for your business, we also extend advisory and consulting service on how you can keep adopting the best-in-class SEM practices from time to time and let your business grow and evolve in a quick span of time.
Personalized SEM Blueprint
Before we begin deploying our SEM strategy for you, we create and share a detailed blueprint supporting the logic and the scope behind our entire PPC plan for your business. We also acknowledge that our clients may need time to assess, review, and approve (or suggest changes) to our proposed set of SEM solutions, and we are more-than-happy to give it to them.
Holistic and in-depth SEM
Last but not the least, we launch SEM for your business in a 360-degree fashion, and operate it for as long as you want us to.
The Business Content (TBC) is leading content development, digital marketing, and technology solution enterprise. In this digital native era, we offer highly engaging content services, ROI-driven digital marketing, and tailor-made technology solutions. We work with large enterprises & corporates as well as SMBs and upcoming start-ups. We have proven expertise in a host of sectors and industries. We help our clients to build and design comprehensive brand strategies, engage better with key stakeholders, secure potential leads, and enhance overall social presence. We accomplish this through a blend of creative thinking, out-of-the-box innovation, and adopting industry-defining technologies and Rich media solutions.
The Approach of TBC